Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||Telly Hor|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||7|
|Language Exchange||U teach me italian i teach u Cantonese/English:D|
Popular content (today)
- Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong (25)
- Questions about studying in HKUST (6)
- HKUST tops 2011 Asian university rankings (5)
- Buying a digital camera in Hong Kong (5)
- question about studying Sociology in Hong Kong as a international student (5)
- Online shopping with free worldwide shipping including Hong Kong (4)
- PhD in Hong Kong? (4)
- China VISA in Hong Kong (3)
- hong kong attractions research (3)
- Study in MSc IC Design (3)
- Dining With Stars (2)
- HD Time Lapse (timelapse) - Hong Kong, China (2)