Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||David Dunn|
|Classified Ad||Looking my soulmate|
|Language Exchange||CZ Sun|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||6|
|Directoy Entry||Budget serviced apartment Hong Kong - Tane Residence|
|Directoy Entry||Tane Residence - Hong Kong Serviced Apartments|
Popular content (today)
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) (2)
- KWUN TONG NEWAY (2)
- The 100 Greatest Hong Kong Films (2)
- Scooter & motorbikes shops & agents (2)
- VPNs for mainland China (2)
- Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong (2)
- Kula Shaker Live in Hong Kong 2010 (2)
- The One-year Countdown to the Hong Kong 2009 East Asian Games (2)
- Mai Po Wetlands (1)
- Sample question & answer (1)
- Snoopy’s World Hong Kong (1)
- Time Lapse - Hong Kong, China (1)