Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||U teach me italian i teach u Cantonese/English:D|
|Language Exchange||David Dunn|
|Classified Ad||Looking my soulmate|
|Language Exchange||CZ Sun|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||6|
Popular content (today)
- About (28)
- HKUST tops 2011 Asian university rankings (4)
- Hong Kong in 3 Days "What's Cool?"-香港3天，"有甚麼好玩？"- Part 3 (Final) (2)
- Honkers! suggested HK itinerary attractions (2)
- Ngong Ping 360 Shaolin Kung Fu Showcase 2011 (2)
- Buy one Nikon D7100 in Hong Kong (2)
- Apple Store Hong Kong Time Lapse | PRJT01 (2)
- Boundless Movement (2)
- Art HK 08 - Hong Kong International Art Fair (2)
- Great Performers: Mullova plays Brahms (2)
- GOrun Together 2014 (2)
- Faberge: Legacy of Imperial Russia (2)