Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||U teach me italian i teach u Cantonese/English:D|
|Language Exchange||David Dunn|
|Classified Ad||Looking my soulmate|
|Language Exchange||CZ Sun|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||6|
Popular content (today)
- About (65)
- Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong (5)
- Online HK electronics / computer / laptop shops (4)
- Cristina (4)
- U teach me italian i teach u Cantonese/English:D (4)
- Hiking Hong Kong (3)
- Search Hong Kong Hotels (3)
- New member says Hi !!! (3)
- Photography courses in HK (English) (3)
- Shuidu International Health Group (3)
- HKU or UCL (3)
- joining HKUST PhD program (3)