Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||David Dunn|
|Classified Ad||Looking my soulmate|
|Language Exchange||CZ Sun|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||6|
|Directoy Entry||Budget serviced apartment Hong Kong - Tane Residence|
|Directoy Entry||Tane Residence - Hong Kong Serviced Apartments|
Popular content (today)
- Admission for Indian students in HKUST (13)
- Bride's Pool Nature Trail 新娘潭自然教育徑 (6)
- China VISA in Hong Kong (3)
- Happy (in Hong Kong) - Pharrell Williams (3)
- SLF International Spa Club - Water Cube (2)
- UNIVERSITY GRADUATES looking for a job (SALES, MARKETING, EVENTS management Trainee) (2)
- City University or CUHK? (2)
- Our Naturalscapes, Our Hong Kong. 香港郊野 Time Lapse (2)
- Christopher Doyle: Filming in the Neon World (2)
- Hong Kong Food Song (MUSIC VIDEO) - Fung Bros feat. Dough (2)
- HK Events (1)
- Snoopy’s World Hong Kong (1)