Welcome to Hong Kong
It's Hong Kong is an informal community website about living and traveling in Hong Kong. The community is open for all and you are invited to contribute any sort of information you think visitors would find helpful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the support forums and I'll do my best to help.
Hong Kong directory on a map
A user-contributed directory of places and service providers in Hong Kong. Use Zoom in and out on the left to take a closer look. Click on an item to see more information and a link to the specific directory entry for more info. Visit the full Hong Kong map for more details and filters.
|Language Exchange||Telly Hor|
|Forum topic||Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong||7|
Popular content (today)
- Showbanana (27)
- Renting a short-term or serviced apartments in Hong Kong (14)
- HKUST tops 2011 Asian university rankings (3)
- Admission for Indian students in HKUST (3)
- Homeophatic pharmacy in Hong Kong (2)
- Questions about dorms and arriving at HKUST (2)
- Buying Chinese paintings or art in Hong Kong (2)
- PhD studies in Hong Kong (2)
- Shopping and tailors in Hong Kong (2)
- Nigerian Student Considering HKUST (2)
- HK Events (1)
- Sample question & answer (1)