Ask us about Hong Kong

We know Hong Kong pretty well and have some experience with answering even the most complex of HK related questions. So, feel free to post your Hong Kong question here and we'll do our best to help. Expect ~48 hours for an answer from our HK team.

Physiotherapy studies in Hong Kong

Do you know if there are any Physiotherapy studies programs in Hong Kong? where? any scholarships?


Physiotherapy studies in Hong Kong + PhD scholarships

In Hong Kong, the one school that does Physiotheraphy studies is Poly Technic University of Hong Kong -
Links about the PhD scholarship (look-for/ask-about MsC scholarships as well)
BTW – you do not need a masters degree to study for a PhD in most of the programs in Hong Kong.
About the scholarship
The Fellowship
The Fellowship provides a monthly stipend of HK$20,000 (approximately US$2,600) and a conference and research related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (approximately US$1,300) per year for the awardees for a period of three years. About 135 PhD Fellowships will be awarded each academic year1. For awardees who need more than three years to complete the PhD degree, additional support may be provided by the chosen institutions. For details, please contact the institutions concerned directly.
If you need any other information about that option, do let me know.

Marketer changing field

I have a design and technology background(in which manual work is my strong suit), worked 4years in the world of clothing and marketing.
May I humbly ask: What are the chances of being accepted to the course and become a physiotherapist?



I don't think it matters too much

But it would be a good idea to pinpoint which school you want to do it with and give them a call to ask the specific questions.